Thursday, June 17, 2010

Update: June!!

OMG It's June!!!
Months have literally passed in a sec. Sorry for the lack of updates, the project had to be paused for a while. Everybody has been busy changing jobs, city, life...
Welcome back to Franco from Madagascar by the way!! :)
Personally I finally settled in London and I've got a new laptop so I'm back to work on the project.

Here where we are now:

Story: I'm working on putting together the latest animatic for the story. I've tried a few variations on the theme. I brought back some old ideas we had with Alex and some new stuff. I set as a deadline for myself the end of this month.

Rigging Mad Bull
: Jerome is tweaking Mad Bull, but I haven't heard from him in a while, so Jerome, please send me an update as soon as you can. I would like to start working on layouts and do some animation test in the first week of July.
If you need help let me know to meet this deadline let me know.

Modeling Joey: Barbara is back from Canada and on vacation, so she should be able to do some amazing progress on Joey. Last thing I saw was a low poly of him. She agreed to finish a first high poly version of him by the end of this month.

Location design: Still in need of a designer for this. If anyone knows someone interested in helping out at this point it would be very nice. We need definitively someone with a strong understanding of architecture and good taste. Please put him in contact with me if you find someone.

So this is the update for this month. From now on I'll be sending an update every month.

I ve pitched the story to many people around, some actors and storytellers as well, and everybody loved it.
So it's really up to us to make it happen now. Let's build some momentum during these months!!

Have great week end!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.